Man Law #6


YES...It's the return of Man Law Tuesday! I've been a little busy (doing MANLY things of course!) Hope you've missed me! So, we'll start right off with law number 6:
The MAN Purse....


I DON'T care if it's European or Metro-sexual...men aren't meant to carry purses! OK...as a boy, we ALL were fascinated with our moms purses and what treasures they held! But we're no longer boys are we? According to lovetoknow.com, 'It is no surprise that men would like to have a place to carry their necessities and avoid the ugly, full, back pocket or clanking change phenomenon.'...um, necessities? Yeah, my drivers license, debit/credit card and car keys! and since when is the sound of jingling change a phenomenon? and what exactly does that even mean?

On Fossil.com, they offer what they call 'duffles' take a look:






I am almost positive that my mom owned this purse when I was 5...





Or take a look at this SWEET little number!


...for those times when shoving your pockets full of junk STILL isn't quite enough room...Oh and this one was named The Veneeto...yeah, as in Neeto Veneeto...




I think we all can agree that this one is just right out!


...thin strap, flip over clasp, yeah! This is exactly what I've been looking for to help proclaim my masculinity!








Ok, men listen...if you need to carry more than will fit in your wallet or pockets buy a brief case already! and if a brief case isn't big enough then buy yourself a backpack...'nuff said.


I'm a man, and that's MY law!

~ V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING BROTHER, WHAT A WAY TO START TODAY! YOUR WORDS MADE ME LAUGH ALL DAY! THANK YOU. LOVE TO YOU ALWAYS

New Year, New Look, Another Try

Lisa and my daughter Hope, both told me last night that they missed my blogging and that I should write again. So, I brought up the site...d...