Parcel Postal


I was on my way to work this morning when I remembered that I had a package in the back seat (yes…the back seat of my KIA…) that I needed to mail. I was ahead of schedule, so I ran to the post office before going into work. I got the rather large box out of my back seat, and went to the doors…I stood there and just blinked. The hours on the door read; Open 8:30am to 4:30pm. Who was the genius that thought, ‘Let’s open AFTER most everyone is already at work. OH, and let’s close BEFORE everyone finishes their day.’ I must admit that I just stood there…kind of dumbfounded. If a small business set hours that seemed to specifically be inconvenient for its customers, they wouldn’t be in business for very long. The United States Post Office is a service-oriented business…or at least I thought it was…

"Neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night shall keep these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." – Um, just as long as it’s between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm

~ V

No comments:

New Year, New Look, Another Try

Lisa and my daughter Hope, both told me last night that they missed my blogging and that I should write again. So, I brought up the site...d...