A Matter of Perspective...

Please watch this short video...


Satan is a liar. He wants you to believe that the reality of life is filled either with hopelessness and darkness or you get what you want in life by the power of your fist and the cunningness of your mind. He wants you to believe that there is no God...or if there is, that He's so far removed that He couldn't care less about you. Psalms 56:8 tells us, "You number and record my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle--are they not in Your book?" How precious are tears to God? So precious that He has recorded every single one of them in a book and has stored them in a bottle. You matter to God and the ONLY thing that separates us are our misconceived perceptions and sin.

"Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely." 1 Corinthians 13:12

Without God...without Jesus, we are blind to the truth. That truth being that you don't have to live in darkness...that living in Christ, you yourself, become a light in this dark world. That living in Christ, your life now has meaning and that you are loved. You don't have to be blind

There will come a day when there will be no more tears (Revelation 21:4) and I wonder what God will do with the bottle of the tears of His children that He has collected? Will He toss them into the sea of 'forgetfullness', Will He use them to fill the rivers of heaven? I don't know, but I do know that they are VERY precious to Him, not nearly as precious as you.

~ V

No comments:

New Year, New Look, Another Try

Lisa and my daughter Hope, both told me last night that they missed my blogging and that I should write again. So, I brought up the site...d...