Two Years and One Month

So many thoughts and so much time has past, I honestly don't know where to start so I'll just start right here...in this moment...

I opened my Bible today to Psalms 25 and when I got to versus 15 through 18 it stopped me in my tracks and it hit me hard in the chest:

My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare.
Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.
Relieve the troubles of my heart and free me from my anguish.
Look on my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray these verses and ask that you release me from the snare of sin and destruction I have allowed myself to be caught in. My soul is crushed and my bones groan from the realization of my sin. Help me dear Lord and lift from me the troubles of my heart.
 
~Vince
 
 

No comments:

New Year, New Look, Another Try

Lisa and my daughter Hope, both told me last night that they missed my blogging and that I should write again. So, I brought up the site...d...