Have yourself a nerdy little Christmas...

...taking a break from my apparent downward spiral (actually, I'm trying to get to a point, but that will have to wait)...

Yes, I know we're a few months out from Christmas and we JUST finished with Halloween, but in case you weren't aware...this past weekend was Hallmark's Holiday Open-house. 'I have been and always shall be...' a collector of Star Trek ornaments made by Hallmark and this year there are two that I am hoping will find their way onto our Christmas tree...

























Yes, I know...but you have to admit, there are worse hobbies to have! You'll have to ask Lisa about last year and getting the Communicator...
~ V

6 comments:

hey mommy said...

You are SUCH a nerd.

Anonymous said...

What are those things? Do they have anything to do with glittens?
-Kari

Anonymous said...

"Beam me up, Scotty"

Vince said...

No Kari...It has nothing to do with the thievery of the warmest gloves known to man...

Vince said...

Julie, you should know by now that I'm quite comfortable in my nerdom!

Dave C said...

The needs of the one...outweigh the needs of the few...or the many!

New Year, New Look, Another Try

Lisa and my daughter Hope, both told me last night that they missed my blogging and that I should write again. So, I brought up the site...d...