Quiet...too quiet

The kids are on spring break this week and you'd think that the house would be thriving with kids, friends, etc running around all day...that's not the case as Nick and Kyle went with their dad to Florida (lucky's!) So, it's been quieter...emptier.
I miss the boys...alot! and if I do, you can't imagine how Lisa feels...The boys are having a great time and we're glad they have the opportunity, but our home just isn't the same without them.

I wonder if God feels the same way about us...haven't prayed in awhile? Haven't read His word?? I don't know about you, but when this happens to me, I start to feel very disconnected and then I start to feel like I'm floundering...I NEED Him...every day, every hour, every minute...He miss's you and all you have to do is look up...He is there.

~ V

1 comment:

hey mommy said...

Hey V - I've been meaning to ask how you feel about The Message? Is it cheating?
J

New Year, New Look, Another Try

Lisa and my daughter Hope, both told me last night that they missed my blogging and that I should write again. So, I brought up the site...d...