Taking Him at His word...

Romans 8:37 'In ALL these things we have full victory through God, who showed His love for us...'

When it comes to healing our own spiritual condition, we don't stand a chance...we simply can not do it! We might as well be asked to pole-vault the moon. We don't have what it takes to heal or even BE healed...Our one and ONLY hope is that God will do for us what He did for the man at Bethesda; that He will step out of the temple and step into our life of hurt and helplessness. Which is exactly what He has done. I wish we...I wish I would always take Jesus at His word...

When He says we're forgiven, let's unload the guilt...
When He says we're valuable, let's throw off the doubt and believe Him...
When He says we're provided for, let's stop worrying how we'll make it through...

God's efforts are strongest when we finally realize that our efforts are useless.

~ V

No comments:

New Year, New Look, Another Try

Lisa and my daughter Hope, both told me last night that they missed my blogging and that I should write again. So, I brought up the site...d...