Welcome

Much like your parents attic, treasured memories lay within. So, wipe the dust off my ruminations and remembrances, sit back and enjoy!

It's COMING!!!!!!!



If you know what this sign is, then you're like me...a red blooded, full grown, Star Trek nerd...

Yes, I fully admit it, I like...no, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like Star Trek and I can not wait for the movie to come out...this FRIDAY (that's tomorrow, just in case you were wondering)! No, I'm NOT some freak who will dress-up as my favorite character (although, that would be pretty cool...maybe not). I DO however, own an extensive collection of Star Trek themed Hallmark ornaments...honestly enough to decorate an entire Christmas tree...

Have I mentioned that I LIKE Star Trek?? I do, you know!

Star Trekin' across the universe...poor Lisa... :)

~ V

2 comments:

hey mommy said...

You are a NERD. Lisa deserves the Wife of the Year award for going to this movie with you. My goodness...

Vince said...

I agree, Lisa DOES deserve Wife o' the Year, but not for going to the movie. She deserves it because she's an incredible wife!!

~ V

Post a Comment